The Company may occasionally changed the Terms. In such cases, the Company shall post the amended Terms so you would be able to check the latest version.
The rights to all of the materials contained in the Site, are either owned by the Company, or used under a license. Therefore, any unauthorized use of all of or a part of the Content (download, copy, reproduction, indication, change, distribution and etc…).
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © LIAISON Co.Ltd.,
When providing a link to the Site, please ask for the permission of the Company by e-mail. Please specify your/your company’s name, contact address, and URL of the website to which you wish to provide the link. Please note that the Company may reject request for links depending on the content and/or the method of links.
All trademarks and service marks appearing in the Site, are either owned by the Company or its affiliates, or used under a license or other proper authorization. Any unauthorized use of these marks is prohibited.
The Company shall not be liable for any trouble, losses, or damages that arise from the use of the Site information posted on the Site. The prices, designs, and the time of release of the products shown in the Site, may be changed without prior notice.
The Company may change information on the Site without prior notice. Furthermore, please note that the Company may also cease or discontinue the operation of the Site.
Regardless of the reason, the Company shall not be liable for any damages that arise from the cessation or discontinuance of the Site.
The Company shall not be liable for the content of any website that is linked to the Site.
6. PROHIBIT ACTS
he following acts are prohibited upon utilization of the Site.
- Any act that constitutes or may constitute an infringement of the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Any act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage to the third party or the Company;
- Any act that is against or may be against public order and morals;
- Any criminal act, or any act that leads to or may lead criminal act;
- Any act of false declaration or notification, such as registering another person’s e-mail address.
- Any act for carrying out or preparing any business operation or profit making activities;
- Any act that impairs or may impair the reputation or the social trust of a third party or the Company.
- Any act of using or providing, or possibly using or providing harmful programs, such as computer viruses.
- Any act that is or may be against applicable laws, ordinances, or regulations; or
- Any other act that the Company considers improper.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
The use of the Site and the interpretation and application of the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise provided for herein, Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes relating to use of the Site.